ITIL 4 Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value
Duration: 3 days
ITIL Drive Stakeholder Value course contains guidance on establishing, maintaining, and developing effective service relationships. This course leads organizations in their service provider and service consumer roles through a service journey, helping them to interact and communicate effectively at every step.
This course aims to guide stakeholders, whether they are customers or service providers, through the principles and practices of co-creating value through services.
This course is for individuals and organizations engaged in service relationships, including product and service provision, consumption, and relationship management. These are the people and organizations that are either involved in organizing the customer journey or taking part in it.
You are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
Who Should Attend
The target audience includes but is not limited to:
- relationship managers
- customer experience (CX) managers
- account managers
- service delivery managers
- service desk managers
- service level managers
- enterprise architects
- service and solution architects
- business analysts
- product owners and digital product managers
- marketing managers
- project managers
- portfolio managers
- supplier relationship managers
- vendor managers
- contract managers
- customer experience/user experience (UX) designers.
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
The customer journey
Step 1: Explore
Step 2: Engage
Step 3: Offer
Step 4: Agree
Step 5: Onboard
Step 6: Co-create
Step 7: Realize
Course Student Material:
Students will receive an ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value classroom workbook containing all of the presentation materials, course notes, case study, exam syllabi, and sample exams.
About the Course:
The maximum number of candidates per class is 8.
About the Exam:
The exam is included with the course.
The exam is a closed book exam that consists of 40 multiple multiple-choice questions with four
options (same format as an ITIL Foundation exam).
The pass rate is set at 70% (28 correct answers) and the available time is 90 minutes. Non-English speaking candidates receive an additional 25% of extra time (113 minutes).
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.