ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition
Duration: 5 days
The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module is designed to allow ITIL Experts or ITIL v3 candidates who have already invested to easily transition across to ITIL 4. They can gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional via one course and one exam.
The Transition module recognizes the candidate’s existing achievements and allows them to gain the up-to-date skills and knowledge needed to navigate the digital service economy.
ITIL v3 candidates must have gained a minimum of 17 credits from the ITIL v3 Foundation and Intermediate/Practitioner modules or an ITIL Expert certificate. ITIL 4 Foundation can be accepted to replace ITIL v3 Foundation, plus 15 credits from ITIL Intermediate/Practitioner modules.
Course Student Material:
Students will receive an ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition classroom workbook containing all of the presentation materials, course notes, case study, exam syllabi, and sample exams.
ITIL 4 Managing Professional (ITIL 4 MP) comprises four modules that include:
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
- ITSM PROFESSIONALISM – Refresh and refocus our knowledge
- Value Streams to Create, Deliver & Support Services
- Example Value Streams
- ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
- Explore – Understand markets and stakeholders
- Engage – Foster relationships
- Offer – Shape demand and service offerings
- Agree – Align expectations and agree service
- Onboard – Get on board or leave the journey
- Co-create – Provide and consume
- Realize – Capture value and improve
- ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
- High velocity IT
- High velocity IT culture
- High velocity IT objectives and techniques
- ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct Plan and Improve
- Key concepts of Direct, Plan and Improve
- Strategy and direction
- Assessment and planning
- Measurement and continual improvement
- Communication and organizational change management
- Developing a service value system
- Continual improvement journey
- Bringing it together
About the Course:
Students will receive at least 5 days of in class instruction and study.
The maximum number of candidates per class is 8.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.